The property was completely renovated in 2014 so both the specification & contents are to the most recent standards. The house is very light and bright has great views and is well located for the Medical school /University & Bristol road, all bus routes and Selly Oak train station.
- There are 4 light and airy comfortable double bedrooms with pleasing views. 2 excellent shower rooms one on each of the two floors.
- Very large light and airy lounge/living/diner with dining table and chairs, comfy sofa and lounge chairs has a 42” Freeview TV provided, also great views and access directly to the maintained garden.
- Kitchen is well equipped with washer drier, dishwasher, large fridge freezer, microwave oven Bright white gloss fitted unit’s hob and oven. The recent condensing A rated energy efficient CH boiler, double glazed windows and insulated walls and floors throughout so a thermally efficient house with lower energy costs.
- Fitted with an intruder alarm, and certificated fire detection and emergency lighting system.
- Parking on the drive for at least 2 cars and within the secure maintained garden is a lockable shed for bikes.
The Landlord’s local management team are on-call to help whenever required. I take care of this property , undertaking all first contact on behalf of and with my son who is the owner and it is managed to the highest standard
Available 1 July 2022