HARBORNE: A great home: 3 bedroom house on quiet leafy cul de sac. Short (6 minute) walk to Harborne High Street which boasts a range of shops restaurants and bars. It is an easy walk to both the University of Birmingham and Medical School, and to BCU (Edgbaston Site). Good transport links to City Centre and very close to the Queen Elizabeth Hospital.
- Three double bedrooms with one a spacious loft conversion
- Newly extended beautiful and fully equipped kitchen/diner/living space with bifold doors. installation including underfloor heating, dishwasher, microwave, & washer, dining table and chairs and sofa.
- Separate lounge including comfortable leather sofa and flat screen TV
- WC/Cloakroom/utility on ground floor; bathroom on first floor.
- Beautiful patio & calm garden fully maintained by landlord
- Secure bike shed accessible from path at rear of garden
- Intruder alarm, certified integral fire detection system with emergency lighting
The landlord lives locally and is available with local maintenance team to help when required.